We’re frequently asked by agents- “What makes us different from other IMO’s or FMO’s?” That’s a fair question. One of the biggest reasons is our level of service and support. We are invested in your success from day 1, and part of that investment is actual money.
Here are some of our current new agent on-boarding incentives:
- First 10 exclusive leads free.
- AHIP reimbursement (must contract with 3 Medicare Advantage carriers and complete certification within 60 days)
- Prospecting lists provided at no cost
- 1,000 piece T65 mailer each month when you write 6 or more Medicare policies
- Co-op marketing dollars available up to $2,000 per year for top producers (will match 50/50 dollar for dollar, talk to your support representative for more information)
Life and Annuity
- $500 marketing bonus on first $100,000 issued annuity, IUL or whole life case
- $1,000 marketing bonus on $500,000 issued annuity, IUL or whole life cases
- $2,000 marketing bonus on $1,000,000 issued annuity, IUL or whole life cases
Rules and restrictions:
To qualify for new agent incentives, agent must be contracted directly with Agent Boost Marketing and not one of our affiliate agencies. If contracted with affiliate agency, see affiliate agency for promotions and incentives. Agent must contract with at least 3 “significant” or competitive insurance carriers in your geographical area. Agents selling Medicare must appoint and certify to sell Medicare Advantage products in addition to Medicare Supplements. Agent will only be reimbursed for AHIP once successfully completed and also ready to sell for significant carriers. Exclusive leads will not be provided until an agent is certified and “ready to sell”. To qualify for 1,000 piece mailer each month, production will be assessed based on previous month’s production. “Top producer” qualification means over 100 Medicare sales per calendar year. Life and annuity bonuses will be paid out quarterly and are subject to charge backs if issued business does not pass free look period or first year. Allianz preferred product is excluded from promotion. For questions or clarification, please contact us today.